Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello Blog World!

I have finally gotten this blog up and running, after spending month's trying to come up with a good name.  I am not the most creative person in the world, so this proved to be very difficult for me.  However, I think "Gettin' Frugal with the Fowlers" will be a very fitting name for this blog, as I will mostly be addressing ways that we save money.  There are two main ways we do this...I "coupon" (although not extreme), and we eat most of our meals at home (which means I often try new recipes). You will be able to follow me as I tackle both of these money saving wonders, and hopefully this blog can help you and your family save some money in the process.

I successfully completed my Super Double shopping today at Harris Teeter...so I will post soon on what this means, what deals I got, and links to many of the coupons I used. These are definitely my favorite shopping trips!


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo. I saw this on Fb. I can't wait to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to get back on here and start sharing your frugal ways :)

    ReplyDelete